പ്രണയ കാലം

 Valentine's Day


 Jayadevan stepped on the steps of that wide porch and went inside


 "Jayadevan, sit down .."


 Vasudevan said without looking at his face


 There was no expression on Jayadevan's face as he sat down on the seat he was pointing to ല്ലാതെ except for the impatience he had when he came up ...


 Vasudevan spoke without looking at Jayadevan's face ..


 Jayadevan also knew that fatigue is not just a matter of age.


 "I did not expect to come .. Jayan's .. Jayadevan's busy people are known .."


 Jayadevan just slowed down ..


 'I was ready to give my life for this one call.'


  Said but in mind


 There are so many types it's hard to say.


 The song that won the hearts of many .. Gandharvanadam


 "Once .. at least once, I felt I had to do her justice .. at least at the last minute let my child be happy ... forgive me"


 Vasudevan's voice stumbled .. Jayadevan saw that his eyes were full.


 His insides exploded.


 "Goddess?"


 The sound was so thin


 "Inside… she lives by her voice"


 Jayadevan apologizes to Vasudevan


 Can you forgive me?


 Two lives were ruined


 Why?


 Pride


 For the woman of the Patiyath clan, who is dignified and noble, the one who runs in the blood veins of the lower will not join.


 Inside the big family house, inside the darkened corridor, I could hear it as I reached the door.


 “Someone with a finger in the string of the heart

 Like a soft niswanam ....

 Polen like water droplets falling on the leaves

 Like sprinkling nectar on life ....

 I heard your footsteps

 I went unnoticed .... "


 At that door, he was greeted by a scent of copper, along with his vocals.


 Inside the room, Jayadevan looked out of the open window and saw the figure leaning on the bed.


  'Goddess'


  His lips whispered


 They turned around .. Jayadevan saw that thin face trembling… and slowly his eyes widened.

 .

 They stared blankly and Jayadevan stepped inside with a thin smile ..


  Although there was a chair by the bed, Jayadevan did not sit on it but sat next to them on the bed ..


 "The dream is nothing ... it's true."


  Jayadevan's voice was wet ... Sridevi was still speechless


 Thirty years have passed since I saw this face.


  They were not even a shadow of the old Sridevi then


 The skull was clear between the thin hairs .. A slim figure with sunken eyes and oak cheekbones


 In his mind, he saw the form of a beautiful woman, full of ink, with curly hair, and with copper flowers in her long hair.


 Sreedevi


 കളിക്കൂട്ടുകാരിയായിരുന്നു, വല്യ പെണ്ണാവുന്നത് വരെ .. പാത്തും പതുങ്ങിയും കീഴാളച്ചെക്കനൊപ്പം കളിയ്ക്കാൻ വരുന്നവൾ


 Then the group went away ..


 A friendship that has faded between the distinctions of age and society


 The Goddess was still looking at Jayadevan's face ..


 Gandharva Singer


 A little thicker .. The trimmed beard is a little thicker… The gleam in those eyes has not faded


 "Mash .. Mash has not changed much."


 The goddess said by touching one of her cheeks ... Jayadevan felt that there was a cold on that finger


 "I should not have come in this form"

 Although he spoke in a low voice, Jayadevan was aware of the humiliation in that voice.


 He slowly, holding those slender fingers in his hand


 "I loved the form of the Goddess .. but it was not the form I fell in love with യം My love is ahead of my will"


 Jayadevan felt like the body of the Goddess was shaking


 Sridevi closes her eyes tightly


 I went to college for the first time on a nice rainy day


 During the break, while looking at the rain outside through the verandah and walking with a friend, from some class that had passed, those sounds came to my ears ....


 "Saffron in front of the door

 വാരിവിതറും ത്രിസന്ധ്യ പോകേ ....

 അതിലോലമെൻ ഇടനാഴിയിൽ നിൻ‌ കള-

 I heard sweet footsteps ..... "


 Gandharvanadam ..


 That's what came to mind


 "Chettana, Jayadevan, who is studying as our senior, will actually sing it."


 Friend said


 Still did not know he was an old playmate


 One day, while walking through the verandah, I heard the melody of the song coming from next door ..


 When I looked back, I saw that face


 "Thampratiamma had said that Devooti is studying here."


 അരികിലെത്തി പറയുന്നവനെ കണ്ണിമ ചിമ്മാതെ നോക്കി നിന്നു


 The eyes searched for that face and the ears for that sound


 Sooner or later, people will know that .. Kusruthi's hidden looks and romantic expressions, that face is always clear


 Silence ..


 Even with words, pronounced, unconditional love.


 Even then, he had a lot of fans, but he did not say that he was the only one in that mind


 After college I saw him in the alleys, in the temple, in the pool.


 I have never talked about love before .. I even like it

 Conversation in one or two words


 The two of them just walked through the paths where they could meet .. without saying anything


 My mother told me that I got a job as a teacher in a local school.


 "Anyway, that velayudhan's checker is clever..I just got a job and heard that he sings well .."


 .I heard my mother say to my father and my father said something to my father.


 I studied with Vashi, but with some difficulty, in the same school, when I became a teacher, I felt like I had achieved something.


 Love time .. but still love words were alien to them


 Top Picks When you see a singer singing a song ..


 Fake looks and words hidden


 I was thinking of getting married at home .. only one girl.

 അച്ചന്റെയും ആങ്ങളമാരുടെയും ഓമന .... അത്രയും പഠിപ്പിക്കാൻ വിട്ടതും


 But I could not forget the one I had in mind


 It was at school that evening that he asked if he would come to Sarpakkavil for the first time ...


 ചിരിയോടെ തലയാട്ടി


 It was raining while walking to Kavil in the evening


 The man was still behind when he turned around


 "I… I .. have something to say"


 Not knowing how to say love, he looked into her eyes and asked


 "Do you have the courage to live with me, Devooti?"


 One moment he did not know what to say, but the next moment he was in love with his eyes


 That's when the first drop fell on his face.

 First touch.


 "Don't get wet in the rain, let's talk from there .."


 Before he could finish, his eyes were fixed on the person standing in front of him ..


 "Eight"


 Frightened .. Valyettan's eyes were on Jayadevan's right hand holding his left hand


 Before he could stop or say anything, the beating had taken place .. The others who had run away after hearing the noise had joined in it ..


 "Don't do anything to her."


 He was under house arrest .. Denied everything including love വർ


 Jayadevan is known to have been beaten again, only to burst into tears


 He surrendered before being threatened that he would not be kept alive.


 In exchange for that life, you can stretch your neck in front of anyone who points it out ..


 And yet Jayadevan came .. Family step… In the pouring rain, heart broke and called, to go with


 There was no cow… and that life seemed bigger than living


 When he said he would not come along, in the rain, the man collapsed in front of the stairs… The incredulity in those eyes


 That was the last look


 Sridevi has lived till then.


 In the memories, the narrow mind ..


 The man said, wiping the tears that had fallen on those oak cheeks with his fingers.


 "Didn't you cry a whole life ..? Enough"


 Sridevi did not say anything .. She was holding on tightly to that finger


 "Children… they .. don't they call.?


 A dry smile appeared on Sridevi's face


 "No matter how hard I tried and loved them, they were his only children Masha .. Sreenivasan's children"


 They breathed a sigh of relief


 "The daughter was chosen by her father and brothers to be the most suitable .. The mind was compelled to do justice to the one who tied the thali around her neck, but from the very first day I was convinced that it was not necessary .. The privilege of a wife to present in front of the people ..... That was what Srinivasan gave me through that thali…"


 Sridevi said looking out of the window.


 "Before long, I went to Mumbai with Sreenivas .. Lifestyles I was not familiar with… Hair was cut along the shoulders and dyed on the lips, it was Sreenivas' choice .. or everything was to his liking"


 Devi laughed .. hollow


 "He had children. He was trying to find meaning in life, and his career was growing. Soon, the friends and bosses who came along had to make the bed."


 Something exploded in Jayadevan's chest .. He tightened his grip on his thin fingers


 "After a while, the habit passed. I was devastated when I realized that with the growth of the children, their character also belonged to the father."


 Sridevi's face was indifferent .. Jayadevan's eyes were full .. She turned her face and looked at him


 "In the meantime, I knew that this singer's growth, my heart was full of joy, I prayed."


 Jayadevan looked at the Goddess unable to speak


 "One day on the balcony of the flat, unusually, I argued with him. Knowingly or unknowingly, he grabbed me and pushed me back, but I did not lose my life."


 Jayadevan hears that hollow laugh again


 "He was of no use to me anymore .... to the children .. I'm back here soon enough .... notices of divorce in a matter of days..I did not tell anyone."


 Devi stopped talking .. After this she looked at Jayadevan ..


 "I forgot the man who tied the knot and I never felt guilty for carrying someone else in my mind എന്റെ My husband did not even consider me a human being .. so I should not have forgotten my love"


 Sridevi's voice was very thin


 Jayadevan was moving towards them..He was holding Sridevi close..The Goddess was leaning her head on his right hand.


 "Despite being on the cusp of fame and having a lot of fans, why didn't the machine feel like it needed a team ...?"


 Jayadevan laughed


 "It's a lie to say that you have not found another woman like you.


 Sridevi's body trembles when she hears that low voice


 "If I could only love one person, I would not feel unjust to another."


 The goddess did not say anything.


 "Have you ever wanted to see me?"


 Devi's voice stumbled




  "I have seen her many times .. in Mumbai, far away .. with her husband and children, I felt ha




  Sridevi laughs with self-loathin




  "Do you know how I felt when I came back to this room, Mash .... I was sentenced to a long imprisonment, as if I had just been released .... I was the only Sridevi in ​​this room .. Sridevi who fell in love with Jayadevan did not have to act in front of anyone in this room ഞ്ഞത്  ... even toda




  Jayadevan did not say anything അവ They did not say anything for a long tim




  "Come see me, I'm glad you're dead at this moment, Mas




  "Don't say anything wrong, Devoo




  She lau


 It's not too late, Masha, all my internal organs are starting to stop workin




  "My love, he should not share it with anyone el




  Recognizing the change in her voice, she slowly raised her head and looked




  She smiled and turned her eyes to the copper tree behind the window .. The flowers were fallin




  It is getting dark out




  Sridevi raised her face with a cold around her neck .. Even when the shock did not go away, a pinch of saffron fell on the border 




  "Mash Mash what did this show




  The goddess asked holding the yellow string around her neck with her trembling fingers 




  "I did not ask permission from anyone .... but I felt that it should be Sumangali who took her last breath .. as Jayadevan's wife became my only girl




  The goddess felt a sigh of relief when she heard the soft sound .. Jayadevan, in a fit of rage, sat her up, gave her water to drink and slowly locked her outsid




  "Did you need all this anymore Masha .




  "Was it a wish ... to see my necklace around my neck ... I know it doesn't make much sense but an old wish 




  Again, after a while ‌ sai




  "Something his grandfather had said .. He came with this in mind…" Grandpa .. Grandpa .




  "Um .. Vasudevan .. came to see me sometime .. from his diary, about life in Mumbai that I came to know




  "Eighteen .. Did Eight say all this 




  Jayadevan hugs her with a s




  "Wasn't this mind always mine only Devooti… My love has not diminished even a single bit .. വേണം I w




  "I ... I 




  She was shocked




  "Shh .. don't say anyth




  Jayadevan put his finger on her lips and she gas




  At night, it was Jayadevan who asked for the powder porridge given by Vasudevan's daugh




  They ate from a bowl together .. for the first t




  Vasudevan leaned his head on Jayadevan's handcuffs and saw his sister talking about something. Vasudevan leaned against the door with his eyes full and slowly turned ar




  Anna had heard her sister's laugh like the bells on her feet were ringing .. years




  "Can you sing that song for 




  Jayadevan hugged her and sang… That Kathoram .. For her .. For the first tim




  "Saffron in front of the 


  വാരിവിതറും ത്രിസന്ധ്യ പോകേ ...


  അതിലോലമെൻ ഇടനാഴിയിൽ നിൻ‌ ക


  I heard sweet footsteps ...




  He knew she was going to fall asleep some




  When Jayadevan opened his eyes at dawn, she was still in his a




 




  The body was frozen .... At the first shock, he saw that a smile was still waiting on those frozen llips. Butrms.time "ള-..doore ..me?" agooundime.ter.ped.ing" ......"ant"mile..?" ..".? "d ....."..?"e .. ..".... .."linesideg .. up.se."g.ghedti."ha."e ..y… "g ..ppy" at dawn, she was still in his arms.




  But




  The body was frozen .... At the first shock, he saw that a smile was still waiting on those frozen lips.

 "


 "Jayadevan's drops of water fell on Sridevi's neck ..




  He hugged the frozen body of the Goddess tightly, as if he could not bear the weight of his middle chest, which he felt at night, and his chest heaved and choked.




  There was an important news for the media that morning ....




  "Famous singer Jayadevan dies of heart attack."




  The two of them were getting ready for the funeral ..


  Lonely




  Those souls may still be reborn to share unspoken words and unrequited love.




  Sunflower (Jisha Raheesh)

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments